Sunday, November 29, 2009

Three More Reasons to Have Sexy, Starlet Lips

Girls – do you have those sexy, dazzling lips that you so desire? According to many different guys there are several things that they first notice about the woman that they are looking at when they are going out. And even for you women out there who are in a committed relationship, sexy lips are very much IN.

So…you might be wondering why people want sexy, smooth, silky nude lips. Or, rather, why they are so darned attractive to the opposite of sex?

Don’t worry we will tell you.

Three Reasons Men Adore Sexy Lips
1. Your face is a huge draw factor. Believe it or not, men actually look at what you say. Sexy lips are a big time eye draw. This means that your words are actually heard more, and men pay more attention to what you are saying.
2. As far as external appendages go – lips HAVE A LOT TO SAY!
3. From top to bottom: Hair, eyes, lips – that is how the head naturally moves, up to down, to check out the opposite sex.

Here’s why some real women LOVE MaxoLip

I have tried a number of products that claimed to be lip plumpers (some at double the cost of Maxolip), but this is the only one that actually works for me. You can feel the tingle as soon as you apply it Maxolip makes them look more healthy and gives them a rosy look. It's goes on smoothly and I can apply my normal lipstick right over it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lip plumper. - Marge V.

I've tried several lip plumpers with little to moderate success. While some didn't plump at all, others only plumped for a very short time. I still decided to try Maxolip . I love this stuff! I have pretty thin lips and Maxolip plumps them up without looking like I was stung by the doctor's needle.- Sue M.

Learn more at: www.MaxoLip.com

No comments: